Join Betsy on the S.S. Joie de Vivre July 3-10, 2022
On this retreat, you’ll discover:
- The quickest path to discovering your writer’s voice.
- Get clear on the story behind your story – and why it matters.
- How a daily writing practice is good for your health & wellness.
- An intimate circle of supportive women who will be the beholders for your stories.
- A luxury stateroom, 3 farm-to-table meals on board, all beverages, inducing wine, beer and premium spirits, non-alcoholic beverages and coffee and tea, all included daily excursions, all onboard gratuities, airport transfers and more!
- Eight days and seven nights to explore both France and your stories as you cruise on the famous Seine Rive past quaint towns and historic villages.
- Daily Writing Circles and evening Storytelling Salons.
- Access to Beyond The Journal, an online writing retreat you can take anytime. (You can gift it onwards if you already have already purchased).
- The gift of your voice.
Terms and Conditions:
You are paying two fees for the cost of the Write in France River Cruise:
(1) $2,200 Registration Fee to Betsy and $1,100 for your guest if you have one. Please contact [email protected] directly to register an accompanying guest.
(2) Booking Fee to Uniworld for the cost of the cruise: 10% upon booking. Cost varies depending on room category. Final payment due to Uniworld by March 5, 2021.
Due to the small size of Betsy’s retreats, we are unable to offer you a refund of the Registration Fee for any reason. Your place is transferable as long as you are able to transfer the cruise portion through Uniworld.
Betsy’s retreats often have a Wait List so if we are able to find someone to take your place from the Wait List, you receive a refund of the Registration Fee minus $500 administrative fee. Travel insurance is advised which often covers cancellations.
Please consult with your airlines and travel insurance to see what is covered.
Uniworld, the booking agent for the river cruise, offers travel insurance. Those details will be provided after registration.
COVID TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS
All guests of Uniworld Cruises or cruise/tours through December 2022 are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to travel. The health and well-being of our guests and crew is our number one priority. In keeping with our duty of care towards both, we have made the decision to require proof of full vaccination upon embarkation until further notice. Additionally, many onshore venues in the countries we travel to, such as museums, restaurants and historical sites are now requiring proof of full vaccination in order to enter.