November 20 – 27, 2022
On this retreat, you’ll explore:
- Daily game drives, including fabulous gourmet lunches within the conservation park
- Three Qoya classes to get you grounded and connected to Mother Africa
- Hikes to a sacred caves and mountaintop rituals
- Being part of the local community through a visit to the school, women’s circle, and other projects supported through the Service & Safari Retreats
- Three nourishing daily meals, afternoon tea, and sundowners
- The secrets of the land and Mother Africa with local storytellers
- Daily encounters with the rhinos and ellies
- Unplugging from technology (limited WIFI is available) so you can plug into the gifts of nature
- A visit to the Zimbabwe Elephant Nursery
- A bountiful Thanksgiving dinner and gratitude celebration in Zimbabwe.
Terms and Conditions:
(1) $500 Non-Refundable Deposit
(2) $3,900 Retreat Fee Balance due July 20, 2022. The retreat fee is no longer refundable after this point.
Betsy’s retreats often have a Wait List so if we can find someone to take your place from the Wait List, you receive a refund the retreat fee minus $500 administrative fee. Travel insurance is advised which often covers cancellations. Please consult with your airlines and travel insurance to see what is covered.